- GILD's HCV Sales slid 2% from Q3 2014 to Q3 2015 and some analysts believe Sales peaked back in Q1.
- Potential rate hike and subpar Q4 earnings season should fuel an equity swoon and GILD won't be immune.
- With the high cost of drugs becoming a Political issue as the debates heat-up, GILD will probably be forced to lower their prices or chance greater media scrutiny and reimbursement hurdles from insurers.
- 1-year chart signals Bearishness over the next several weeks. GILD has failed to hold its 50, 100, & 200-day averages and more negative Directional tells if we glance at the 'Williams %R' and 'Relative Strength' studies
- SELL GILD is our professional blogging conclusion.
If you'd like to know our #1 biotech to Buy & Manage from today thru 2018 please send us an email and we'll forward the details: Psychologyofthecall@gmail.com
Happy Christmas and a Healthy 2016!